Dear Everyone,
I am already three months out. It has been a pretty quick three months. This transfer feels like it was half the time as last transfer. I am staying in Sioux Falls and I still have the same companion. We are both excited for this transfer and seeing how muck the Lord has been blessing us and answering our prayers I am so thankful. I have more Faith now and I am slowing learning to put my whole trust in Him. We have been having a lot of success and we have been reaching our goals. It is amazing how the Lord can soften hearts and help us in while we are His servants. When doing the Lord's work we can not be stopped. We are invincible. Nothing can halt the work except our own weakness. If we have faith in him and are thankful we will be succesful.
Guess what?! I am an uncle to another child of God! My brother Garrett and his wife Kristen had their first child named Samantha Rose Turner. Count your many blessings.
The summer is coming to an end her in South Dakota and I am about to enjoy 9 sweet months in the cold. I wonder how many layers I can wear? I'll be sure to tell you my PR. I have never seen so many grasshoppers/crickets in my life. We were out tracting a neighborhood and I couldn't take a step without almost stepping on one or one flying into me. The best part of this time of the year is all of the sunflowers. I have never seen so many of them either. We drove out by Iowa again to help move in a new family to the ward and there are just fields full of them. I need to make sure I get some pictures this week. A lot of them are up to like 8 or 9 feet too. I went to a science pavillion last week for pday in Sioux Falls and it was a lot of fun but I forgot my camera. Hopefully I can visit it again and take some pictures of that too.
Look for opportunities to share your testimony. Share it with family and friends. Our testimonies can be for the benefit of others but it is so our faith in Christ can grow. We testify of what we know not what others know. I know that my Heavenly Father sent His son Jesus the Christ to die for mankinds sin and that I can be clean through his atonement. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints is God's kingdom established on the Earth and that I can live with my family forever in the Celestial kingdom when I pass through judgement.
Love,
Elder Turner
No comments:
Post a Comment