Wednesday, January 21, 2015

1-5-15

I am being transfered to Wyoming! From what I heard I will be in the one area in the entire mission that goes into Montana. I will be serving in the Gillette zone and in the Ranchester branch. All I need left is Nebraska!!!!!!!! From what I heard it is beautiful there with mountains and it is warmer than here but it probably snows more but I am perfectly fine with that. I cannot wait to go. I will be serving with Elder Briggs. I am really excited for the change. I love the Branden ward and I am thankful for the chance to serve here. I have been here for a long time and change will be good. I will never forget Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I have learned a lot here and had great relationships with the people. It will be a big change going from the biggest city in the mission to a town of less than a thousand. I will be in cowboy country. We will see if I lose my socal accent. I doubt it because I still talk the same way now but we will see. I have taught a lot of amazing people here and I hope those who haven't accepted it yet will soon.
 
I love the Lord and I love his gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints bears His name for a reason. This is his church. It is the only organization on the face of the earth that is sanctioned by him. He knows and loves his sheep. I am grateful I can be his servant and help bring them back to his fold.
 
Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment